Weyburn Gymnastics Club
Welcome to the 2022 SPRING session!
Registration opens 9:00 am April 10th - Classes start the week of April 25th!
A few housekeeping items:
* Our viewing area is closed - except for specific viewing days for each class!
* Arrive 5 minutes before your child’s class and please use the door as directed by their coach. We ask that they enter the gym on their own - one at a time (Except for Tiny Tots and Tumblebugs- one parent may enter with them and participate in the class)
Our health and wellness rules have not changed.
* if your child is ill they cannot attend class.
* arrive 5 minutes before your child’s class ends so they are not having to wait for you.
* add firstname.lastname@example.org to your safe list so you don’t miss out on important announcements!
* our water fountain is closed - the water bottle filling station is open - so please bring a water bottle for your child to each class!
Looking for a class?
MEET OUR COACHES
Melanie is 39 years old and was originally an athlete with the Yorkton Springers Gymnastics Club. She has been coaching and judging since she was 16 years old. Melanie started coaching with the Weyburn Gymnastics Club in 2006. She has coached all levels of provincial gymnastics and will be focusing on the JO 1's and the JO 4+ group this competitive season. Melanie believes gymnastics is a great fundamental sport and her favorite thing about coaching is seeing the smiles on the kid's faces when they learn a new skill.
Taryn is 24 years old and was an athlete with the Weyburn Gymnastics Club from 2005-2010. She has been coaching since 2008. Taryn will be coaching the JO 3's and up this competitive season. In addition to gymnastics, Taryn coaches the Junior Starlings, Senior Doves with the Airbourne Cheer Athletics. Taryn likes that gymnastics works the foundations of movement and builds well rounded athletes.
Chantel is 24 years old and has been dancing for 20 years and has taught dance since 2007. Chantel will be coaching the tumblebugs and kindergym classes during the day this season. In addition to those gymnastic classes, she is going into her third year of coaching cheerleading and the competitive cheer dance teams for the highschool. Chantel loves coaching gymnastics because it is active and fun to play with all the kids.
Madison is 16 years old and was in gymnastics for 10 years. Madison has coached a variety of classes over the years. In her spare time, Madison cheers for the Doves, part of Airbourne Cheer Athletics. Her favorite thing about coaching is interacting with all the kids.
Soraya is 16 years old and was in gymnastics for 7 years. Soraya loves coaching and her favorite things about it are helping kids develop new skills, and seeing the excitement on their faces when they do it! Soraya loves gaining the trust of the kids she coaches when it comes to spotting skills and them trying new things.