Weyburn Gymnastics Club
A few housekeeping items:
* Our facility is nut free - please send a nut free lunch and snacks with your child
* Our viewing area is open on a limited basis. All spectators must remain in the viewing area at all times. Due to the size of the space, please limit viewing to 1 person per class if you wish to stay to watch. Please note that our experience is that for most children, parents/family members watching is a distraction to them and it makes it more difficult for them to concentrate on what is happening in class - which can pose a safety hazard to them and their classmates.
Our health and wellness rules have not changed.
* if your child is ill they cannot attend class.
* arrive 5 minutes before your child’s class ends so they are not having to wait for you.
* add firstname.lastname@example.org to your safe list so you don’t miss out on important announcements!
* our water fountain is closed - the water bottle filling station is open - so please bring a water bottle for your child to each day!
Winter 2023 Schedule!
Winter registration opens
December 15th 9:00 am!
MEET OUR COACHES
Melanie is 39 years old and was originally an athlete with the Yorkton Springers Gymnastics Club. She has been coaching and judging since she was 16 years old. Melanie started coaching with the Weyburn Gymnastics Club in 2006. She has coached all levels of provincial gymnastics and will be focusing on the Level 3's and 4+ group this competitive season. Melanie believes gymnastics is a great fundamental sport and her favorite thing about coaching is seeing the smiles on the kid's faces when they learn a new skill.
Taryn is 27 years old and was an athlete with the Weyburn Gymnastics Club from 2005-2010. She has been coaching since 2008. Taryn will be coaching the level 3's and up this competitive season. In addition to gymnastics, Taryn coaches the Doves and Blue Jays with the Airbourne Cheer Athletics. Taryn likes that gymnastics works the foundations of movement and builds well rounded athletes.
Chantel is 27 years old and has been dancing for 20 years and has taught dance since 2007. Chantel will be coaching the tumblebugs and kindergym classes during the day this season. In addition to those gymnastic classes, she is coaching competitibe cheerleading and pom (dance). Chantel loves coaching gymnastics because it is active and fun to play with all the kids.
306-842-4961 | email@example.com
1900 1st Ave NE, Weyburn SK
Between Color My World Daycare & Creekside Carwash
Box 1301 Stn Main, Weyburn SK S4H 3J9